- INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither Wonderful Wraps Limited nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. Wonderful Wraps Limited reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
- TRADE MARKS The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of Wonderful Wraps Limited. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of Wonderful Wraps Limited.
- EXTERNAL LINKS External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Wonderful Wraps Limited and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of Wonderful Wraps Limited. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
- PUBLIC FORUMS AND USER SUBMISSIONS Wonderful Wraps Limited is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Wonderful Wraps Limited. Wonderful Wraps Limited reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to –5.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;5.2 publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
5.3 post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of Wonderful Wraps Limited’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
5.4 violate any copyright, trade mark or other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
5.5 submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. SPECIFIC USE
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify Wonderful Wraps Limited against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Wonderful Wraps Limited or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
Wonderful Wraps Limited makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or esidual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
8. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY.
Wonderful Wraps Limited shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Wonderful Wraps Limited nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
9. USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Wonderful Wraps Limited does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Wonderful Wraps Limited that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
10.1 ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Wonderful Wraps Limited in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor Wonderful Wraps Limited shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Wonderful Wraps Limited in respect of your use of the website.
Wonderful Wraps Limited may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or Wonderful Wraps Limited may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
Wonderful Wraps Limited shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the emaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
10.7 APPLICABLE LAWS.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES We are happy to issue refunds or exchanges on items that are shipped back to us within 14 days of receipt, we also will expect you to contact Wonderful Wraps within these 14 days to obtain a returns form and code number.We recommend that you send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible. Please note that if you return items from the same order in multiple shipments, you will be charged a return cost per shipment.Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit as your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.Due to all cloaks being individually made there are no returns, unless faulty.
Please note that earrings are non-exchangeable for hygiene reasons unless they are faulty. Any manufacturing faults after this time can be accepted if it falls within the supplier’s guarantee period. Please contact us for more details.
All successfully returned items will be only credited to the account used to originally purchase the item(s), less any taxes or import duties incurred. Should items be faulty we will refund your return postage in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations.
We cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit when being returned to us therefore we recommend you return your item(s) using special or recorded delivery.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer returns or exchanges for items won in our Giveaways.
Please seek to return items within 14 days of the date of your delivery. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of Wonderful Wraps, depending on the circumstances may only be refunded as a store credit. Please note that returns forms and code numbers requested after 14 days after dispatch will be granted at our discretion.
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged and we expect to be informed within 14 days of receiving the item. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item (instead of obtaining a refund), please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
You have certain rights under the law. In England these include:
That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site;
Certain remedies if a product is defective; and a right to cancel any order for a product within 14 working days commencing on the day after the date on which you receive it, and receive a full refund even if it is not defective (excludes Giveaways).
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect these rights. For more information about your rights contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Bureau.
The discount entitles you to a saving of the amount & currency/percentage stated in the promotion, from 1st September 2011 to the 1st November 2011. Unless stated otherwise, the discount is available on purchases of full price items only (offer excludes permanently reduced/sale items and concession items), and when spent in a single transaction. The discount is valid only for online purchases made at www.wonderfulwraps.com for the dates specified in the promotion. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any press or magazine discount or any other promotion. No cash or any other alternative will be given. The return value of the item(s) purchased using the discount shall be the applicable return value under Wonderful Wrap’s return policy less the discount obtained. This offer may be amended or withdrawn at any time at the Promoter’s discretion. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
Wonderful Wraps Printed and Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on www.wonderfulwraps.com INTL site.
Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing store credit on your account, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Store Credit balance online via your My Account page.
Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
Wonderful Wraps is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Wonderful Wraps is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
Wonderful Wraps reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Wonderful Wraps Gift Card.
Shipping is applicable on Printed Gift Cards.
Back to top
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
Wedding Ideas Magazine Reader offers;
Offer Terms and Conditions
Promotions entitling Wonderful Wraps clients up to 25% off one transaction on full priced items only. This promotion is open for one month from the date in the publication and is is available online. Discount must be applied for at time of purchase. Online, you must enter your unique promotion code at the checkout. This promotion cannot be redeemed at Wonderful Wraps stockists, concessions and is not available in conjunction with any other offers.
Promotions entitling Wonderful Wraps clients to FREE items with every full priced item purchased are subject to return, should the item be returned and refunded. This promotion is open for one month from that dated in the publication and is available online. Discount must be applied for at time of purchase. Online, you must enter your unique promotion code at the checkout. This promotion cannot be redeemed at Wonderful Wraps stockists, concessions and is not available in conjunction with any other offers and while stocks last.